A small incident of fire in a shopping mall in Karachi, a stampede broke out after the fire alarm went off

 shopping mall in Karachi

After a minor incident of fire in the well-known shopping mall in Karachi located on Rashid Minhas Road in Federal B Area of ​​Karachi, there was a stampede while the fire alarm went off causing panic.


According to Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Central Maruf Usman, a fire broke out from a gas cylinder in an outlet in the food court of a well-known shopping mall located in Fidel B Industrial Area on Rashid Minhas Road, which set off the fire alarms of the shopping mall. There was a stampede.


He said that many women and children were slightly injured as a result of the stampede.

According to the police, a large number of people are present in the mall due to Eid shopping, the fire was extinguished by self-help and the situation returned to normal.

READ: Wild animal entered the Parliament house

According to the Edhi Foundation, their ambulances and volunteers reached the spot, but no one was found to take the injured to the hospital, while the fire brigade said that a report was received in this regard, but no report was filed.

On the other hand, the chief security officer of the shopping mall, Shabbir Awan, says that the fire alarm was triggered by mistake, as a result of which the rumor spread that the fire started.




Breaking News from Pakistan And Around The Globe!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *